Aspire Allergy & Sinus Clinics in Dallas-Fort Worth
Services at our
Reasons to visit Aspire Allergy & Sinus
- Sneezing and Stuffy Nose
- Facial Pressure or Pain
- Itchy and Watery Eyes
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Severe Food Allergy
- Allergy-Induced Asthma
Why trust Aspire Allergy & Sinus with your treatment?
- We are an elite staff of highly experienced ENTs, allergists, surgeons, and support teams
- We accept all major insurance plans
- We bring cutting-edge technology in-house
- We can take care of ALL your allergy and sinus needs, without the need for outside tests/scans/etc
- We've treated over 30,000 patients and counting!
Alvin J. Aubry, Jr, MD
Dr. Alvin J. Aubry, Jr is a graduate of Tulane Medical School in New Orleans, Louisiana. After an internship at Brooke AMC in San Antonio, Texas and a residency at Madigan AMC in Tacoma, Washington, he completed a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Fitzsimons AMC in Denver, Colorado.
Chris Thompson, MD
Dr. Thompson focuses solely on allergy, sinus and nasal treatment and is considered an expert in all three fields. He is one of a handful of doctors that played an integral role in the development of the cutting-edge sinus procedure, Balloon Sinuplasty.
"I loved this place. All the people there were so so nice. Every person I talked to asked if I had any questions about my procedure. They really took good care of me. It was very painless and if I had to do it again I would! Thank you for everything you guys"
- Jodie M.