Allergy & Asthma Care of Arizona
Services at our
Reasons to visit Aspire Allergy & Sinus
- Sneezing and Stuffy Nose
- Facial Pressure or Pain
- Itchy and Watery Eyes
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Severe Food Allergy
- Allergy-Induced Asthma
Why trust Aspire Allergy & Sinus with your treatment?
- We are an elite staff of highly experienced ENTs, allergists, surgeons, and support teams
- We accept all major insurance plans
- We bring cutting-edge technology in-house
- We can take care of ALL your allergy and sinus needs, without the need for outside tests/scans/etc
- We've treated over 30,000 patients and counting!
Kudagal Murthy, MD
Dr. Murthy has been practicing Allergy and Immunology in Tucson since 1982, initially at Tucson Clinic, a multi- specialty group practice, and later at Thomas Davis clinic. Along with Dr. Makol he founded the Alvernon Allergy and Asthma practice in 1998.LEARN MORE
Ana Gutierrez, NP-C, MSN
Ana Gutierrez has been a Nurse Practitioner since 2012 and has been practicing in Yuma, Arizona for the past decade. She joined Aspire Allergy & Sinus in January of 2022. She received her Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing in 2009 and her Masters of Science degree in Nursing in 2012, both from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona.LEARN MORE
"I loved this place. All the people there were so so nice. Every person I talked to asked if I had any questions about my procedure. They really took good care of me. It was very painless and if I had to do it again I would! Thank you for everything you guys"
- Jodie M.