is Now Aspire Allergy & Sinus
Services at our
Reasons to visit Aspire Allergy & Sinus
- Sneezing and Stuffy Nose
- Facial Pressure or Pain
- Itchy and Watery Eyes
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Severe Food Allergy
- Allergy-Induced Asthma
Why trust Aspire Allergy & Sinus with your treatment?
- We are an elite staff of highly experienced ENTs, allergists, surgeons, and support teams
- We accept all major insurance plans
- We bring cutting-edge technology in-house
- We can take care of ALL your allergy and sinus needs, without the need for outside tests/scans/etc
- We've treated over 30,000 patients and counting!
Richard Wachs, MD
Dr. Richard A. Wachs is a board-certified provider in Allergy, Immunology and Pediatrics, with a focus on food allergies and community advocacy for families affected by food allergies. Dr. Wachs received his MD from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed his residency in Pediatric Medicine at Keesler Air Force Base, as part of the 81st Medical Group. While serving as a commissioned officer in the Air Force, Dr. Wachs practiced as a pediatrician for 4 years at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.LEARN MORE
"I loved this place. All the people there were so so nice. Every person I talked to asked if I had any questions about my procedure. They really took good care of me. It was very painless and if I had to do it again I would! Thank you for everything you guys"
- Jodie M.