Aspire Allergy & Sinus Clinics in El Paso
Services at our
Reasons to visit Aspire Allergy & Sinus
- Sneezing and Stuffy Nose
- Facial Pressure or Pain
- Itchy and Watery Eyes
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Severe Food Allergy
- Allergy-Induced Asthma
Why trust Aspire Allergy & Sinus with your treatment?
- We are an elite staff of highly experienced ENTs, allergists, surgeons, and support teams
- We accept all major insurance plans
- We bring cutting-edge technology in-house
- We can take care of ALL your allergy and sinus needs, without the need for outside tests/scans/etc
- We've treated over 30,000 patients and counting!
Paul Fulmer, MD
Dr. Fulmer focuses solely on sinus and nasal treatment and is considered an expert in the fields. Before joining the team, he ran a successful ENT practice in Tyler, TX for more than 20 years. He is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the American College of Surgeons, and is a member of the Texas Medical Association.
"I loved this place. All the people there were so so nice. Every person I talked to asked if I had any questions about my procedure. They really took good care of me. It was very painless and if I had to do it again I would! Thank you for everything you guys"
- Jodie M.